Sample of Performance Appraisal
1) The start of the process
Performance Appraisal Clarity about what am I meant to be doing in my job
|Partnering for Performance in FY21 … to keep Our Promise 2030|
Every World Vision employee should have clarity about what they are meant to be doing; certainty about how well they are doing; and confidence to develop and use their potential in their future with World Vision.
Clarity, certainty, and confidence should be achieved through regular, informal conversations. Having this simple, short record helps to ensure that things are not forgotten. Clarify goals at the start of the year and review regularly throughout the year. Discuss development, learning, and support plans that support these goals.
Name: Performance Appraisal of Syeful Islam
Job Role: Field Assistant
|What are you going to do this year? |
Record 3 to 5 goals. Include one for people management if you are a manager.
|Why does your organization need this done? How does it support your unit goals and Our Promise 2030?||What will a successful outcome look like? Include what it will look like and how this will be achieved (behaviors)*||Check |
are all of these:
To you and the organization?
Both now and as the year progresses?
Keep these up to date and change if necessary (keep a record in the next section)
|1. Warehouse and Inventory Control Management|
· Make sure the correct goods receiving, storage, dispatch, and proper structural maintenance of warehouse(s) to keep all stocks in good condition as per standard warehouse practices a record-keeping to full audit standard.
· Receive store’s requisition forms and prepare the goods for issuance & update the stock record cards regularly;
· Make sure goods, and equipment are received/dispatched sign all documents
· Ensure safety security procedures in the warehouse
Assist the monthly stock-taking committee with monthly stocktaking and report as per the standard system.
|· 100% of goods receive (Food and non-food) as per purchase order & Callan and documents update & maintain appropriate stacking and storage goods on the stack in a countable manner.|
· Receive IR/E-mail for goods dispatch through waybills in the right place & the right time.
· Update stack card, warehouse ledger (Soft & hard copy) for complete status get the organization for donor & other agency report and benefit will be an organization
· Follow up security guard duty roster, safety equipment installs, emergency mobile number, and orient fire extinguisher operation and warehouse will be kept safe.
.Organization gets complete and appropriate status from the monthly physical count.
|2. Logistics support for receiving & dispatch materials.|
· Prioritize dispatch needs in conjunction with program, field sites & follow-up delivery materials of suppliers as per documents.
Sign for receipt of goods (goods received note) or reject as appropriate in conjunction with the Procurement Officer;
|· Develop capacity for staff and facilitators, as a result, they can manage the warehouse duly|
Develop tools for shortly identifying and following up, so I can perfectly follow up within a short time & other time engage in reporting, updating documents & warehouse management
|3. Ensure safeguarding of commodities and materials through proper management of warehouse functions|
|· Regular cleaning of goods stacks, open space, and warehouse premises.|
· Make sure warehouse safety and security.
· Make warehouse goods accounting properly in stack card, ledger, and hard copy for all items.
· Daily monitoring warehouse aeration regular basis for the good condition to keep the goods.
Conduct Past control vendors for storage goods fumigation as per need.
|· Storage materials and other assets well maintain, minimize loss, safe organization properties through regular cleaning goods stacks, open space and warehouse premises,|
· Ensure security guard duties, check duty roster, and vehicle registration. Orient about safety security to them removes their lacking’s and better service
· Maintain 100% goods accounting properly (stack card, ledger) for future audit face.
· Regular aeration warehouse for protracting from insects and damaged goods
Plan for quarterly/need-based past control warehouse materials/goods to protect from insects.
|4. My regular/day-to-day job”|
|· Ensure warehouse security daily follow up and physically visit weekly five (except holidays) days Foliapara warehouse & check security guard roster, daily attendance register, vehicle in-out register.|
· Upload regular the required documents, and data in the Provision System.
· Goods receive and dispatch as per requester need.
· Update stack card, and ledger, and prepare GRN on Provision.
Report prepared (weekly, monthly, half-yearly, and Yearly) and as per supervisor required.
|· Ensuring warehouse security through security guards’ daily work as per their roster and up-dated their attended register for organization assets protection and minimizing the risks.|
· Organization materials stock status report generate through Provision and XL and shortly deliver a report to management and donor
· I have to follow up with suppliers for materials delivery time and date for goods receiving information collection regular basis.
Ensure 100% warehouse-related all kinds of reports are sent to the line manager.
|5. Emergency fire outbreak response Role/Duties |
|· Ensure all logistics supplies.|
· Fleet management.
· Entry all materials in the ledger.
·Food packet lunch to different camps as per WFP direction.
· Due to sending Dinner to different camps as per WFP direction.
· Day-to-day report submit to supervisor.
· We can overcome Fire outbreak response by supplying the necessary materials.
· For the updated ledger we can understand for the next day how much materials we will need.
· All times vehicle was present for carrying food and people.
· Rohingya peoples was getting lunch timely.
· Rohingya people were getting Dinner timely.
· All report was updated.
* Clarify and agree: What will be most important in terms of HOW you achieve these goals?
- The Our Promise 2030 Mindsets and Behaviours: Unity and Trust; Wise Stewardship; Looking Outward; Timely Truth Telling with Love
- Professional competence (e.g. Integrated Competency Development; The Core Humanitarian Competency Development)
2) Ongoing through the year – Certainty about how well I am doing
|Job Holder Comments (include date) What has been accomplished / progress made / what could be changed or improved?|
|How has this been done? e.g. give specific examples of Mindsets and Behaviours (Unity and Trust; Wise Stewardship; Looking Outward; Timely Truth Telling with Love)||Manager Comments (include date)||Progress|
Yellow or Red)*
|1. Warehouse & Inventor Control Management (Food & Non-food) |
Receive store’s requisition forms and prepare the goods for issuance & update the stock record cards regularly;
|· I have physically presented at the warehouse when goods receiving, storage, dispatched, and assist facilitators in proper storage & stacking keeping all stocks in good condition as per standard warehouse practices a record-keeping|
· Received approved store requisition from requester & prepared waybills and dispatched goods as per required date & time to the distribution point and updated stack card, ledger, etc.
· I have cross-checked waybills, stack cards & physical balance and ensured signed all documents.
· Physically visited and check the security guard register, and emergency phone number, check the fire extinguisher, and oriented the guard on how to operate the fire extinguisher properly.
Physically presents and assisted to Physical counting team for monthly stock counting.
|He has maintained standards and full-fill the requirement of goods receive storage, dispatch & report as well as warehouse safety security, transport vendor follow-up, and relations with program colleagues. I agreed with his statement.|
|2. Managing warehouse logistics support to receive, and dispatch materials.|
Capacity building orientation on the job to warehouse facilitators on goods, receive, dispatch & packaging
I have given orientation on goods received dispatch, packaging and documentation preparation, and follow-up to facilitators on the job.
|He has strictly maintained warehouse documents updated, reporting and receiving/delivering goods to the warehouse & distribution center in due time.|
|3. Ensure safeguarding of commodities and materials through proper management of warehouse functions|
I have conducted through supervisor to past control vendor for warehouse spearing (past control) to protect the insect from goods.
|He has ensured the safeguarding of commodities, and warehouses as well as proper documentation. I agreed with his statement|
|4. Provide quality service to beneficiaries and assist project staff through field visits, sensitization, mobilization, and reporting “My regular/day-to-day job”.|
Increased virtual communication (email, skype) with the operation team and share the report on need bases (Daily, Weekly & Monthly)
Using the human resources and implementing a good plan and direction of the supervisor acted with qualification and competency.
Being the human resource of organizations, performed with my knowledge and skill.
Supporting creating a healthy learning environment and being more responsible and accountable to one another.
Syeful Islam has performed well in his day-to-day job. He ensured CCLCs activities and coordinated with the operations team during any distribution.
Throughout FY-2021, he has also shown professional relationships with his peers to accomplish his duties.
He bears good morale and has shown himself competent for the position. Blessings to him.
|Additional Achievements:|| |
I strongly agreed with Syeful Islam’s additional support that he has given to the organization, especially during fire response, flood response, etc.
Add more rows as needed during the year
*Green = The outcome is on target / achieved (overall delivery along with required behavior)
*Yellow = There is a risk of not meeting the outcome / not fully achieved (overall delivery and/or behavior)
*Red = Urgent attention is needed as there is a high risk of not meeting the outcome/outcome missed (overall delivery and/or behavior)
3) Personal Development – Confidence to develop and use my potential in the future at World Vision
At the start of the year, plan: What do I personally need to help me do my job well?
Review: Was it available and was this achieved?
|Personal Learning and Development|
|Manager Support (what help, resources, guidance, and assistance does your manager need to make available to facilitate your working well this year)|
|Life Balance (what approach will you take this year to ensure work-life balance and how will you know you achieved that?)|
|What career next step do I aspire to:|
|What can I do to achieve this and who else needs to be involved:|
| Improved leadership for achieving a next-level position in the future of my organization.|
4) End-of-year summary
|Job Holder’s overall comments for Performance Appraisal||Manager’s overall comments||Functional/Matrix Manager’s comments (if applicable)||2nd level Manager’s comments|
|I am happy to work with World Vision Bangladesh and thank World Vision Bangladesh management for higher me to serve Bangladesh Refugee Crisis Response Program. I will do better in the FY-21 by using this existing experience. It is a great opportunity for me to work for World Vision Bangladesh. We are cooperating with each other. All team members think we are a part of the family. Our supervisor is my mentor. He always helps me when I have a problem at work. If the organization supports me in the next step, then I will be preparing myself as the best performer.||Mr. Syeful Islam is proactive, committed, sincere, and a hard worker. He has been well organized and achieved the target objective and his job responsibilities according to the set plan.|
Name: Syeful Islam
Career Potential Rating for Performance Appraisal
|Too new to rate for Performance Appraisal||Less than 6 months in post|
|Develop at current level / horizontal career move||Demonstrates depth and capabilities that reflect his/her expertise. May coach those less experienced and less knowledgeable. May have the potential to be moved to other positions, for example, a different role or a different team, but any moves in the next 3 years are likely to be at the same level of overall responsibility/grade.|
|PromotablePerformance Appraisal||Demonstrates the potential capability for promotion to a role with greater scope, challenge, and responsibility within three years.|
|High potential for Performance Appraisal||Demonstrates the potential capability, ambition, mobility, and willingness to progress 2 job grades in 1-3 years.|
Performance Rating for Performance Appraisal
|Too new to rate for Performance Appraisal||Less than 3 months in post|
|Performance Appraisal Improvement needed||Overall achievement did not meet the full expectations of the role this year. Performance may be improving but has not yet met full performance expectations (in terms of “what/outcomes” and/or “how/behavior”). This performance level may be the result of a new or inexperienced employee still getting up to speed with the requirements of the job (typically in their first 6-12 months), or because performance in some or all aspects of the role needs improvement.|
|Performance Appraisal Valued achievement||Good, successful, effective performance as normally expected for this role/grade – fulfilled all position requirements/objectives and sometimes generated results above those expected of the position (in terms of “what/outcomes” and “how/behavior”). Attitude and behaviors reflected an interest in improving and attaining a higher level of outcomes for self and organization.|
|Exceptional for Performance Appraisal achievement||Achieved extraordinary outcomes that had a significant, positive impact on the team or organization that far exceeded what is typical for this role/level. Was an advocate for and a role model in the use of the new mindsets and behaviors to guide decisions. Others were positively influenced by the professional and personal outcomes achieved.|
- Easy way to learn English Sentences.
- learn Tense Easily.
- know the Cow or Cow easy.
- know The dog.
- Case Study.