gender কাকে বলে: English Grammer is so important for our English learning. If anyone wants to know about of
English language then first we need some important grammar rule learning. Gender is one of them. It is so
important for the English language. When we will write the English language that’s the time we need this rule.
How you can learn this grammar I will discuss properly. Please read it properly from first to last.
Where / When Gender Use?
Sometimes we don’t understand which noun or pronoun is male and female or both that’s the time Gender is
used to recognize this. We can understand the nature of nouns or pronouns easily. Maximum times it’s used as a
sentence subject or object.
Gender কাকে বলে
Gender Details description:-A noun or a pronoun that denotes a male, female, or both or any lifeless object is
called gender. Gender are four kinds see below.
Masculine gender কাকে বলে
A noun or pronoun that denotes a male is called Masculine gender
Example-Father, Son, Brother, Uncle, etc.
Feminine gender কাকে বলে
A noun or pronoun that denotes a female is called Feminine gender.
Example-Mother Girl, Sister, etc.
Neuter gender কাকে বলে
A noun that denotes things without life is called Neuter Gender.
Example- Book, Pen, etc.
Common gender কাকে বলে
A noun that denotes either a male or a female is called Common gender.
Example- Parent, Child, Pupil, etc.
If we see some examples of four kinds of gender then we can understand easily. Please see the below table for more understanding.
Example for Deferent Gender
I am mentioned here in the table. If you see the below deferent table then you can clear about of deferent
gender. I am also mentioning here by deferent gender by the deferent table. You must see all tables for your
If we want to change masculine to Feminine gender then we need to change a full word.
Add ‘ess’ with Masculine make Feminine gender.
3. Some words’ last alphabet ‘r’ and it’s before use ‘0’ or ‘e’ then make Feminine use ‘ess’ instead of ‘o’ or ‘e’.
- Use – an in, Trix, na end of Masculine make Feminine gender.
- Use instead of Masculine words to Feminine words to make Feminine gender.
- After the masculine gender’s use of feminine makes the Feminine gender.
- It has no kind of rule.
Pronouns have the same gender as nouns.
|I, me, you, we, us|
Our, You, this.
Who, which, whom, There
- Some Noun had who are all-time Feminine. It has no masculinity. We can say it is naturally feminine.
- Some nouns had who are not any gender. They are the same Feminine/ Masculine as captains. We mention here four masculine genders.
|Masculine/ Feminine||Feminine/ Masculine|
- There are many nouns that are Feminine in nature, so they are Feminine. We try to give some feminine which mentions in the below table. You can see the table for more clarity.
- There are many nouns that are masculine in nature, so they are masculine. You can see the below table for more examples for your better understanding.
If you read this gender কাকে বলে article first to last then I can ensure you understand it clearly. I try to give
concepts about details. You only read carefully. If you face any challenges in understanding then you can write to
me. I will give you an answer to your question. I will give you my feedback in the next article. Don’t be shy please
write to me infill free. I am always ready to answer your question.
Do you involve the agriculture sector? then you need to see the updated agriculture video. I have a channel you
can see this. Please click here to see the updated video.
- Easy way to learn English Sentences.
- learn Tense Easily.
- know the Cow or Cow easy.
- know The dog.
- Case Study.
Pingback: Happy New year-2022 – 24 Favor
Pingback: Happy new Year -2022 – 24 Favor
Pingback: National Human Trafficking day-2022, Photo, Image , Picture – 24 Favor
Pingback: Global Family Day, Image, Photo, Quote and Short SMS .