Job is needed for all. Sometimes we search for our dream job but we don’t get it. But if we try to hurt and sol
then we get it easily. I will give you some tips and tricks. If you use my tricks and tips then you will get your
dream job so easily. Let’s start with my tips and tricks.
Tips No One:
When you will see any kind of job advertisement then you first flow this job requirement and you flow it if it
matches your qualification and other experience. If yes then you will drop your CV by Bdjobs or send your CV by
mail or post office.
Tips No Two:
If you see some requirements do not match your qualification or job experience then you need to re-write your
CV then you highlight which experiences match this job requirement. Because if you are able to understand to
hop owner your are the best for this job then they will call you for interview. Otherwise, you don’t get calls from
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Aid, Coordinator
DCA Which means DanChaurch Aid, Bangladesh. It is Non -A government organization. DCA work in Bangladesh
since 1971. They work in Bangladesh with Rohingya and the host community also.DanChaurch Aid work not only
in Bangladesh but also work in a different country. Recently they give a circular for the post of Monitoring,
Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Aid, Coordinator post. If want you want to apply for this (job-at-DCA )
post please read all terms and conditions to check your eligibility.
If you will select this post you will be part of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning(MEAL)
team. Which min responsibility for monitoring and advice to DCA’s programs for Rohinga refugees and host
communities. To ensure work quality and quantities.
Who will select for this post He/She will serve as the focal point and liaison for implementing MEAL systems and
delivery process for monitoring and report writing. He/She also needs to field visit regular basis or need base.
Job Responsibilities(job-at-dca) :
- Closely work on developing planning system, monitoring, and procedures system for close coordination with the DanChaurch Aid program team.
- All-time support to the program teams to ensure the program quality by using checklists, community feedback, and other monitoring like PRA, etc.
- Another job responsibility supports the design and roll-out of the MEAL strategy for the program. and making work frames and designs.
- Work for budget plan and time frame for timely working activities.
- All times active monitoring tools for needs assessments, baseline survey, and program implementation needs assessment activities for post-distribution monitoring and other monitoring activities.
- From time to time support to program team for the data collection system.
- Daily collect data and analysis for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly report writing.
- Need-based training is conducted for program team members.
- All-time support partner organization for implementing the quality program.
- From time to time conduct field monitoring and field visits for needs base data collection.
- Support for project designing, coordination, and conducting final project evaluations.
- Support for training project staff for implementing the project, data collectins process for project quality ensure and timely end project activities.
- Assistance with partner organizations for joint monitoring visits as required.
- Full times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, social sciences, Development studies project management, or another relevant field required. Master’s degree preferred.
1. For this post need four years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation preferably INGOs and at least two years of experience in team management.
2. You need to experience an open data kit. kobo software and other related data collection software.
3. Another experience is proposal writing especially the log frame of framework development.
4. Highly experience skills in excel and other data management software.
5. Ability to conduct a demonstration with community people host and Rohinga people also.
6. High proficiency in quantitative mobilization and community-level dialogue.
7. Skill in good quality report writing for DanChaurch Aid authority and donor part.
8. She/ He will be self-motivation, and creative, and have the ability to perform without close supervision.
9. Spokenaand has written English required full proficiency.
If you think all requirements match you then you are eligible for this post you can apply for this post.
You can also go by this link to see more details Click the below link
For more information, you can also try our below link and submit your application by this link. If job owners think you will fit for this job then they will call you for an interview. If you get a call from this DCA organization then you can able attend this job test.
Please give me feedback for information if you need any kind of article then you can also write me in commence
section for you desired article. A lot of thanks in advance for reading my article and for your valuable advice and feedback.
(Do you want to see the agriculture-related video then you can see our channel. We give always update videos
for any kind of agriculture-related video. Please click here for this video.)